Campaign 35 starts at the Bok Telescope with a 9-night run. However, high winds prevent any chance of opening the dome before midnight as a Pacific storm heads for the southwest United States. Gusts of up to 50mph were experienced throughout the early hours of the night. The first half of the night was mostly cloudy, but skies were essentially clear by midnight. Unfortunately, the wind would not let up until about 0200 local time. Once on the sky, the seeing was found to be 4-6 arcsec! Some of the brighter blazars could still be done in these awful conditions.
The forecast is for a storm to move through Arizona during the next two
days, so this campaign may experience a very slow start.